3. Green Leaf Project respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Green Leaf Project collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire; and through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
When registering an account Green Leaf Project and during your use thereof, Green Leaf Project collects and stores the following information for the sole purpose of setting up and maintaining your account in our Billing System (the “Purpose”):
Your IP address
Your company name
Your phone number
Your VAT Number(if applicable)
Your ID Number(if supplied)
Your server IP addresses
Green Leaf Project does not forward any PII (especially email addresses) to third parties without your express permission, unless bindingly and mandatorily required by the applicable laws or prosecution authorities.
Note we do not store any credit card or debit order details on our system. All bank information is done through the Payment Gateways we use and trust, SagePay, Payfast and Paypal.
Use of Personal Data
5. Green Leaf Project may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Green Leaf Project will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information via our website live chat, email or a client area ticket.
6. Any information Green Leaf Project collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Green Leaf Project or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
7. Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site Green Leaf Project may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Green Leaf Project cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
9. Green Leaf Project will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent from a parent or guardian to do so. Green Leaf Project undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
10. Green Leaf Project reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
11. Green Leaf Project further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network or servers.
12. Green Leaf Project reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
13. Green Leaf Project reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.